10 Ways to Use Our Beeswax Salve
If you haven’t checked out our Beeswax Salve you can find it here – Beeswax Salve
Avocado and Olive oils combined with beeswax and essential oils creates an extremely effective and useful salve!
Here are the top 10 ways we use it:
1) Hand Moisturizer – Avocado Oil and Olive Oil are great for the skin and the lemon and lime essential oils leave a mild citrus scent. Apply after washing your hands, working outside or anytime they feel dry.
2) Dry Skin Treatment – Great for elbows, knees and the backs of your arms. All dry skin trouble spots and this salve provides lasting nourishment.
3) Nails and Cuticles – If you have dry nails or suffer from frequent hang nails give it a try. Even if you don’t, a little preventative application keeps your nails shiny and healthy.
4) Chapped/Windburned/Sunburned Lips – If your lips are chapped, this salve is a great solution. It’s not as firm as most lip balms so it’s easier (and less painful) to apply to damaged lips.
5) Hand Tears and Blisters – If you do a lot of bar work at the gym or work outside using your hands blisters and rips are going to happen. This balm works better then anything else we’ve tried. Just apply and keep the damaged area covered with a bandage. Continue until the area heals.
6) Heel Balm – Dry heels? Not anymore!
7) Foot Massage – Get yourself into trouble with your significant other? Grab our salve and offer up a foot rub! Flying solo at the moment? Treat yourself and apply yourself for nice soft feet.
8) Man’s Best Friend – Does your dog have a dry cracked nose? Taking them for a walk on a cold, windy day? This salve provides skin nourishment as well as wind protection. This balm works as well for them as it does for us!
9) Wind Protection – Spending some time outdoors in cold, windy conditions? Try a little of this salve on exposed areas to reduce the effects of windburn.
10) Eye Brow Tamer – If you’ve got some wild brows try a little salve to make them sit and stay 🙂
If you come up with some other uses be sure to let us know!