Gluten Free Peanut Butter, Honey, Banana Dog Treats
For the fur baby parents out there, here is an easy and healthy dog treat recipe. These make for a fun baking activity, especially for kids!
• 1 Banana, mashed
• 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
• 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
• 1 1/2 cup Oat Flour (Can substitute whole wheat flour if Gluten is not an issue)
Optional: add 1 tsp Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
3. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
4. Once dough is mixed well, roll into 1/2 inch balls and place them a inch apart on the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten. (Feel free to use a fork)
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
Makes 1 to 2 dozen rounds